Many attorneys never set foot in court; those that do are the ones who combine an eye for detail, a passion for research, and a gift for persuasion thrive in the courtroom setting. If you have a legal matter that will take you to criminal, civil or appeals court, you want a trial attorney with that experience and passion.
For more than 20 years, the Law Office of our attorneys has represented clients in Colorado courts, defending people accused of crimes, helping victims of serious injuries achieve a financial recovery, and litigating commercial claims and contract disputes. From offices in Denver and Aspen, the firm can represent clients and work as co-counsel with lawyers from the Western Slope to the Front Range.
To learn more about the practice and how the firm can help your case, contact our Law Office to arrange a free consultation.
Criminal Defense: Our attorney defends people facing a wide range of criminal charges, from a first offense DUI to serious felony charges such as murder:
- Violent crimes, including murder and assault and battery
- Domestic violence and defense against restraining orders
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, rape, possession of child pornography and online solicitation
- Theft and burglary
- DUI/DWI and traffic violations, from speeding and reckless driving to leaving the scene of an accident
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement and identity theft
- Drug crimes, from drug smuggling to possession
The firm represents clients in criminal appeals and in post-conviction matters.
Civil Litigation: In civil court, Our lawyer has tried cases ranging from complex commercial litigation to domestic relations. She handles many issues, including:
- Personal injury on behalf of plaintiffs, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and medical malpractice cases
- Product liability cases on behalf of plaintiffs when defective products cause injury or losses
- Ethics and professional responsibility cases
- Contract litigation and commercial disputes