Experienced Denver Criminal Defense Attorney
Fights within a family, fights in a parking lot, slapping someone in a bar, intentionally hitting a person with your car – these are all examples of assault and battery. Assault also includes an element of threat, which can be an outright threat or an implied threat.
The seriousness of the charges you face – whether it will be a misdemeanor or felony assault – will depend on the nature and extent of injuries, and whether a weapon was used. Even a foot can be considered a deadly weapon so you could potentially be facing a felony charge for assault with a deadly weapon, which carries a mandatory prison sentence if you are convicted.
I am attorney Beth Krulewitch. For more than 20 years I have defended clients in Colorado state and federal criminal courts. I began my career in the Public Defender’s office, working hard to ensure my clients received the strongest possible defense in assault and domestic violence cases. I have handled thousands of criminal trials.
My extensive courtroom experience enables me to vigorously defend clients facing criminal charges. From my offices in Denver and Aspen, I represent clients across Colorado. To learn more about how I can help you, contact me to arrange a free consultation.
- Defense Against Any Assault Charge
- Simple assault
- Assault and battery
- Aggravated assault with serious bodily injuries (SBI)
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Vehicular assault
- Sexual assault
- Sexual battery
- Child abuse
Many attorneys never set foot in court; those that do are the ones who combine an eye for detail, a passion for research, and a gift for persuasion thrive in the courtroom setting. If you have a legal matter that will take you to criminal, civil or appeals court, you want a trial attorney with that experience and passion.
For more than 20 years, the Law Office of our attorneys has represented clients in Colorado courts, defending people accused of crimes, helping victims of serious injuries achieve a financial recovery, and litigating commercial claims and contract disputes. From offices in Denver and Aspen, the firm can represent clients and work as co-counsel with lawyers from the Western Slope to the Front Range.
To learn more about the practice and how the firm can help your case, contact our Law Office to arrange a free consultation.
Criminal Defense: Our attorney defends people facing a wide range of criminal charges, from a first offense DUI to serious felony charges such as murder:
- Violent crimes, including murder and assault and battery
- Domestic violence and defense against restraining orders
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, rape, possession of child pornography and online solicitation
- Theft and burglary
- DUI/DWI and traffic violations, from speeding and reckless driving to leaving the scene of an accident
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement and identity theft
- Drug crimes, from drug smuggling to possession
The firm represents clients in criminal appeals and in post-conviction matters.
Civil Litigation: In civil court, Our lawyer has tried cases ranging from complex commercial litigation to domestic relations. She handles many issues, including:
- Personal injury on behalf of plaintiffs, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and medical malpractice cases
- Product liability cases on behalf of plaintiffs when defective products cause injury or losses
- Ethics and professional responsibility cases
- Contract litigation and commercial disputes